Online Banking Features
- What features and services does Albany Bank's online banking provide?
- What is the difference between my eStatement and my paper statement?
- What program is needed to view eStatements?
- How do I view my eStatement in online banking?
- Is there a fee for eStatements?
- Will I still be able to see images of my checks?
- How long are my statements available?
- How will I know when my eStatement is available online?
- Can I request to no longer receive paper statements?
- How does Bill Pay work?
- How much does Bill Pay cost?
- How do I enroll in Bill Pay?
- How can I get help with my Bill Pay?
- Is Mobile Banking secure?
- Is my personal or financial information stored on my phone?
- Which accounts can I access using Mobile Banking?
- How current is the account and transaction information?
- Can I add more than one mobile phone?
- What if my phone number changes?
- What if my phone is lost or stolen?
- How do I stop using Mobile Banking on my phone?
- Which phones can I use for Mobile Banking?
- Which mobile service carriers support Mobile Banking?
- I have a prepaid plan, can I use Mobile Banking?
- What is Popmoney®?
- How do I send money to someone with Popmoney?
- How would I know if someone sends me money using Popmoney?
- How much does Popmoney cost?
- How do I get Popmoney?
- Can I set up recurring or future-dated transactions?
- Is the Popmoney service secure?
Using Your Account
- Which Internet browser should I use?
- How do I remove an account from Internet Banking?
- How do I terminate the use of this service?
- How secure is banking online?
- Who do I contact if I have questions regarding security or privacy?
- Is my account data safe?
- How does Online Banking protect my User ID and password?
- What is the most current information on temporary FDIC insurance coverage for transaction accounts?
Online Banking functionality includes:
- Detailed account statements for your online accounts.
- Perform immediate, future, and recurring transfers online between your accounts.
- Perform immediate, future, and recurring Bill Payments online from your accounts.
- Download your information into personal financial management software such as Quicken or Money.
- Place and inquire on Stop payments.
- Order Checks online.
- Enable eStatements to add the ability to view, print, and save account statements through online banking.
Your eStatement is an electronic version of the paper statement that you now receive via postal mail or snail mail. The difference is that you can now view your account statement online as soon as it is available.
eStatements are in PDF format, so the program you will need to use is Adobe® Reader. You may also save the PDF file or print a copy of your eStatement.
You may view your eStatement by clicking the eStatement or preference tabs.
There is no fee to receive eStatements.
Yes, you will still be able to view your individual check images online in the Account Summary page.
eStatements will be available for viewing online for 18 months of statement history.
You will receive an e-mail when your eStatement is available. To update your preferences under the email section. Type in your new email address and press "submit" to update your information.
Yes. When you choose to receive eStatements, you will no longer receive paper statements by postal mail. You either receive your statements by eStatement or through paper. You cannot elect to receive both.
You can pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check or automatic debit, even if you do not receive bills from the company or person you want to pay.
- You can pay all of your bills at the Payment Center. You can also see a summary of your recent and pending payments.
- You can receive some of your bills online in Bill Pay. You can view and pay these bills at the payment center.
- You can set up automatic payments to pay your electronic bills or to automatically schedule payments of a set amount at regular intervals.
- You can review your bills and payments for the past 18 months.
Bill Pay is a free service.*
Expedited payments - Electronic $9.95
*Other fees still apply. See our Customer Accommodation Services Fee Schedule
- From your Online Banking account, click on the QuickPay Zone tab.
- Follow the instructions provided to automatically enroll.
- After agreeing to all the terms and conditions, you will be taken to the payment center where you can select other options at the top of the page, like Add a Bill and My Profile.
Simply click the Help option at the top right of the Bill Pay window, or call us at 877-293-4116 between the hours of 6am to 12am CT seven days a week.
What is Popmoney®?
Popmoney is an innovative payment service offered by leading financial institutions that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Now, sending and receiving money is as easy as emailing and texting. Best of all, you don't need a new account to send or receive money. Just use your Albank account.
- First, login to your Albank online bank account and look for Popmoney under the QuickPay Zone tab.
- Send money to anyone using his/her email address, mobile number, or bank account information.
- You will be notified when the transaction is completed.
You will receive a payment notification on behalf of the sender either by email or a text message depending on the method chosen by the sender.
Email address: you will receive an email with instructions on how to direct the payment into your Albank account.
Mobile number: you will receive a text message on the sender's behalf with instructions on how to direct the payment into your Albank account. If you don't act in 3 days, you will receive a text message reminding you to act on the payment notification. Standard Message and Data rates may apply.
Bank account information (routing and account number): the money will be directly deposited into your Albank account. The sender may choose to notify you by sending you an email.
Popmoney costs $.50 (fifty cents) per transaction.
You must be an Online Banking customer and a subscriber of Bill Pay. Simply access the tab in QuickPay Zone, that says Popmoney, and follow the instructions.
Yes, Popmoney transactions may be scheduled in advance of the date the transaction is to be made. You can schedule recurring transactions to be made weekly, every other week, twice a month, monthly, every four weeks, every other month, quarterly, twice a year, and annually.
Yes, Popmoney was created with your financial security in mind. Popmoney is built on the industry's leading online money movement platform and utilizes superior risk management and fraud protection services.
You can sign up for Online Banking by clicking on the "First Time User" link on the Online Banking login page and then following the directions listed on the Web pages.
If you forget your password, you can click the "Forgot Password" link on the online banking login page.
- You will receive an e-mail with your password.
- Once you log in you will be prompted to change your password.
Alternatively, you can contact an Online Banking customer service representative, who can reset your account password after you answer your Secret Question.
For optimal results, you should use Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher running on Windows. You should specify a screen resolution of 800X600.
You cannot delete access to any of your accounts held at Albany Bank. All of your accounts with Albany Bank will be displayed.
If you wish to terminate your access to your personal accounts with Albany Bank, please contact us at 1-773-267-7300 or at email@example.com.
Online Banking is safer than most credit card transactions because online banking uses several layers of security. The Online Banking data resides behind a firewall that is protected from unauthorized entry. In addition, all sensitive data is encrypted in the data warehouse and sessions are protected by your password and the security built into your browser.
Yes, Online Banking uses advanced security technology to ensure that your account data is protected. All sensitive account data is encrypted when it is stored in the online banking data warehouse, as well as when it is sent to your Web browser. Your Online Banking sessions also are password protected, so that your account cannot be accessed without your password.
Online Banking stores and transmits your sensitive account information in an encrypted format. Additionally, online banking stores your aggregated data in a secure environment behind a firewall.
Beginning January 1, 2013, all of a depositor's accounts at an insured depository institution, including all noninterest-bearing transaction accounts, will be insured by the FDIC up to the standard maximum deposit insurance amount of $250,000.00 for each deposit insurance ownership category.
For more information about FDIC insurance coverage see a Personal Banker or visit the FDIC website at www.fdic.gov.
Mobile Banking employs industry best practices with regards to security. It has been assessed against industry security criteria by a number of independent system security experts.
No. Mobile Banking does not save any files with personal or financial information on your mobile device. That information stays strictly within online banking. Some phones (e.g., BlackBerry, Android) have logo and branding files that are copied to the mobile device. Those files do not contain any personally identifiable information.
You can access any account you have set up in online banking. You select which accounts you want to access using Mobile Banking during the enrollment process.
When you view your account balance, you see the current available balance. When you view transaction history, you see the most recently posted transactions. Pending transactions do not display.
Yes. You can enroll several mobile devices for Mobile Banking. To add a new phone, complete the Mobile Banking Enrollment section.
If your mobile phone number changes, simply update your mobile phone number in Mobile Banking. To update the mobile phone number, complete the How to Change a Phone Number section.
If your mobile device is lost or stolen, no one can access your account without knowing your password and, in some cases, your unique user name. To prevent unauthorized access to your account, you can deactivate your phone in Mobile Banking. To deactivate your mobile device, complete the How to Deactivate or Stop Using a Mobile Device section.
To stop using Mobile Banking on your mobile device, complete the How to Deactivate or Stop Using a Mobile Device section.
Hundreds of models are supported including these major brands: iPhone, BlackBerry, HTC, LG, Motorola, Nokia, Pantech, Samsung, Sanyo, and Sony Ericsson. Phones on a number of different operating systems are supported including, but not limited, to Android, BlackBerry, iOS, Symbian, Windows Mobile, Linux, Palm webOS, and Maemo.
Mobile Banking works on all major mobile service carriers in the U.S.: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile ®, U.S. Cellular®, and Verizon Wireless. Mobile Banking also works on a number of the smaller service carriers, including, but not limited to, Boost Mobile, Cricket Wireless, Metro PCS, Pioneer Cellular, Union Wireless, and Virgin Mobile USA.
Mobile Banking works with most prepaid plans, but we cannot guarantee that your carrier supports standard U.S. short codes. T-Mobile prepaid does not support short codes.